www.gov.ro website usage terms & conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS
www.gov.ro is the official website of the Romanian Government (hereinafter referred to as " Government of Romania") to ensure greater transparency and better understanding of the activities of the Romanian Government.
Using www.gov.ro site (hereinafter the "Site") implies full acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below.
Terms and conditions may be changed at any time by the site administrator, hereinafter referred to as "Administrator" without prior notification to persons who use it, hereinafter referred to as "Users." Users will have permanent access to the terms and conditions for using the service in order to consult them at any time.
By accessing and browsing this site, the users implicitly accept the usage terms described below.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions, users must cease accessing this service.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Through its sections, the www.gov.ro site offers users information, legislative acts, decisions, decisions, regulations, and news related to the executive central authority of state power in Romania.
What is an electronic service?
Within www.gov.ro site, an electronic service is a resource provided by Internet in order to improve the communication between citizens and Government of Romania.
There are two types of electronic services provided by www.gov.ro:
• information services that provide to citizens, media and other stakeholders easy and effective access to information, facilitating consultation of documents issued by the Romanian Government;
• interactive communication services ("Contact and Support") that allow better contact with citizens, civil society and other stakeholders, using mechanisms such feedback, in order to improve services and activities of the Romanian Government.
NON - LIABILITY
The Romanian Government maintains this website to facilitate public access to information on its activities. The administrator shall endeavor to ensure that the information is correct and timely. When errors are reported, the Administrator will seek their correction in the shortest possible time.
• is of a general nature only;
• is not necessarily comprehensive, complete, correct or updated;
• may contain links to other sites on whose contents the Romanian Government has no control and does not assume any liability.
A document available on the website does not necessarily reproduce the text of an official document.
Only documents and normative acts published on paper by the competent bodies are considered authentic.
The administrator does not assume any liability if certain information is provided with delay, is lost, deleted or cannot be stored on our servers for any reason.
Also, it assumes no liability for consequences which may arise due to the delay or loss or inaccuracy of the information published or existing on the site.
Users will use the information provided within the site on their own liability, and in case of damage arising from use of the service or information provided, users agree that the Administrator will be absolved of any responsibility.
The notion of non –liability does not pertain to the obligation of the Romanian Government to comply with in force legislation and cannot exclude the Romanian Government’s obligations imposed by law.
The site administrator states the following:
• will make all reasonable efforts to attain the objective of the site;
• will make every effort (technically or otherwise) for the appropriate functioning of the site, however, there may be interruptions in functioning or inability to access by users, for an indefinite period of time, for any reason;
• As new situations of any kind emerge requesting it, the Administrator may amend the usage terms and conditions.